Effective July 1, 2014
1. Information Collection: The Personally Identifiable Information We Collect
- In the course of using this Site, you may provide us with personally identifiable information. This refers to information about you that can be used to contact or identify you, and information on your use of and activities at our Site that may be connected with you ("Personal Information"). Personal Information that we collect may include, but is not limited to, your name, phone number, credit card or other billing information, email address and home and business postal addresses. Personal Information may also include information you supply to us concerning your preferences and interests expressed in the course of use of our Site.
- When you visit the Site, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This information may include, but is not limited to, your computer's Internet Protocol address, browser type, the web page you were visiting before you came to our Site and information you search for on our Site. Like many websites, we also use "cookies" to collect information. A cookie is a small data file that we transfer to your computer's hard disk for record-keeping purposes. We use "persistent cookies" to save your registration ID and login password for future logins to the Site; and we use "session ID cookies" to enable certain features of the Site, to better understand how you interact with the Site and to monitor aggregate usage and web traffic routing on the Site. You can instruct your browser, by changing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Site or all functionality of our services.
2. How We Use Personal Information
- Personal Information is used for the following purposes: (i) to provide and improve our Site, services, features and content, (ii) to administer your membership and your use of our Site, (iii) to enable users to enjoy and easily navigate the Site, (iv) to better understand your needs and interests, (v) to fulfill requests you may make, (vi) to personalize your experience, (vii) to provide or offer software updates and product announcements, and (viii) to provide you with further information and offers from us or third parties that we believe you may find useful or interesting, including newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information on services and products offered by us or third parties. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such communications, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications or update your "user preferences" information. (See "Changing or Deleting Information," below.)
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Drafty Users. We will display your Personal Information in your profile page and elsewhere on the Site according to the preferences you set in your account. Any information you choose to provide should reflect how much you want all other Drafty users to know about you. We recommend that you guard your anonymity and sensitive information and we encourage users to think carefully about what information about themselves they disclose in their profile pages. You can review and revise your profile information at any time.
- Service Providers, Business Partners and Others. We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our service, to provide the service on our behalf, to perform Site-related services (including but not limited to maintenance services, database management, web analytics and improvement of the Site's features) or to assist us in analyzing how our Site and service are used. These third parties have access to your Personal Information only for purposes of performing these tasks on our behalf. We may also provide Personal Information to our business partners or other entities with whom we have cooperative relationships so that they can send you promotional and other information and engage in any of the activities described in Section 2 above.
- Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement. Drafty cooperates with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of Drafty or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical, inappropriate or legally actionable.
- Business Transfers. Drafty may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of its assets, including your Personal Information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets or in the event of bankruptcy.
4. Changing or Deleting Your Information
All registered users may review, update, correct or delete the Personal Information provided in their registration or account profile by making changes on the settings page. If you completely delete all such information, then your account may become deactivated.
Drafty is very concerned with safeguarding your information. We employ reasonable measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access.
6. Our Policy Toward Children
This Site is not directed to children under 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, he or she should contact us at email@example.com. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our files.
7. Contacting Us